TR4 for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 for Sale
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
"Triumph 1964 TR4 Red with black interior,completely restored, priced to sell!
$6500 "

There's that word "restored" that I have grown to hate.  Anybody care to take a
guess as to what "completely restored" means in the case of a $6500 TR4?  ;-)
Seriously, I'm not slamming this car. Who knows... maybe this is the legendary
once in a lifetime find from a very motivated seller.  But I've gotten to where
I cringe at the word "restored".  Too many wasted trips to look at "restored"
cars.  IMHO, "restored" is the most abused and widely misinterpreted word in
the automotive hobby.

-Greg