re:Buying a tr3a

To: "'A.van.Houtum@chello.nl'" <A.van.Houtum@chello.nl>
Subject: re:Buying a tr3a
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:05:29 -0400
>I am offered a car that is said to be complete except for the seats. is has
some >rust on the floors, and sills. price 4500euro am going to see it
Saturday,

Seats themselves can be pricey to buy new, check out www.mossmotors.com
<http://www.mossmotors.com/>  for prices in the US market, I imagine there
are a few dozen alternatives out of England.

Most everything is still available either new or used.   I bought floor pans
4-5 years ago for <$500.   I don't know the European market at all but that
price seems a bit on the high side for an incomplete car to me.  If there's
rust you can see then there's rust you can't see as well ;)

Good luck!

Art.