Re: Trigonometry?

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Trigonometry?
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:06:09 -0500
This one is easy but not possible to answer give the information yuo
posted.  The angles in a tirangle will always add up to 180.  So if
the 9 degree angle is changed to 5 degrees, the possible solutions are
as follows:

Original
9, 168, 3

New
5, 172, 3
5, 171, 4
5, 170, 5
5, 169, 6
5, 168, 7

Without knowing which of the to other angles can change, and by how
much, you can't really say if it will be one of the above or somewhere
in between one of the above.

Like
5, 170.5, 4.5

Maybe if you give us a little more info we can figure out the correct answer.

John