Lifestyle or Leak?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lifestyle or Leak?
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
Bruce,

My 76 TR6 has the same issue.  It makes it annoying to use as a driver because
you have the smell of unburned hydrocarbons in your hair and clothes when you
arrive at the restaurant or work.  My assumption has been that my carbs are out
of tune, but I've yet to get them rebuilt to prove my theory.   But, I'd sure
like to solve the problem too.

-Greg