Re: Lifestyle or Leak?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lifestyle or Leak?
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:17:24 -0400 (EDT)
Same on my '71 GT6. A friend of mine suggested tossing a Bounce sheet (the
fabric softener for the dryer) under the seat and it will help. Haven't tried
it yet, but who knows?

Cameron
'71 GT6

Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com> wrote:
Bruce,

My 76 TR6 has the same issue. It makes it annoying to use as a driver because
you have the smell of unburned hydrocarbons in your hair and clothes when you
arrive at the restaurant or work. My assumption has been that my carbs are out
of tune, but I've yet to get them rebuilt to prove my theory. But, I'd sure
like to solve the problem too.

-Greg