RE: Sort of LBC

To: "'Dave Connitt'" <dconnitt@fuse.net>,
Subject: RE: Sort of LBC
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:48:08 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Dave Connitt
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:50 AM
To: Triumphs
Subject: Sort of LBC

List,
I am not really a fan of posting non LBC topics to this list but this
was
just too cool to not pass on. A guy in the UK has built a very large
scale
B-52 RC plane that actually has 8 jet engines on it. He could probably
take
his cat or small dog up in this thing!
The link below will get you to a 9 minute video of a flight of the
model.
It took over two years to build and requires several RC pilots to
operate
all the functions while it is in flight. Check out the speed brakes upon
landing..
The flight was in England so it really isn't totally off topic.
Again, sorry to those who will be offended but I couldn't resist... I
promise I won't do it again ;).
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A

It's just sad that it had to crash!