Engine minutia

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Engine minutia
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:55:21 -0400
   I just received my engine back from the builder today and I have 2
small issues.  He used regular bolts all the way round the timing cover
and was wondering where the slotted screws, the cap screws and the studs
should be used.

   Second, the distributor drive gear is in 180 degress off, but I cant
seem to get it out to turn it.  Is this because of the new cam being
tight and should I just run with the wires moved halfway around the cap
for a while.

              Thanks for all your help.   John Mitchell

P.S.  I have an email into Richard Good to get an update on the oil
feedline issue.  I'll let you know.