Only 5 days left to pre-register for Dixon!

To: United British Sports Car Club:;, 2000-register@autox.team.net,
Subject: Only 5 days left to pre-register for Dixon!
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:21:44 -0700
Pre-registration for the Annual All British Motorcar Show and Swap
Meet in Dixon, CA closes on May 4th, 2005!!!!

I just wanted to give you another gentle reminder that there are
only 5 days left to send in your registration for the UBSCC Annual
All British Motorcar Show and Swap Meet on May 22, 2005.  As it has
been for almost a decade, this year's show will be held at the Dixon
Mayfair Grounds.  A list of pre-registered folks may be found along
with loads of other useful information at:
        http://www.ubscc.org

We are still looking for your assistance in securing additional
trophy classes.  The following list details which classes have been
set so far, but many important classes are still needed or should be
split.  Trophy classes are set when three like cars pre-register.  If
you see a trophy class that is missing, please register your car plus
tell your friends and acquaintances to send in their registration by
Wednesday, May 4th.   We will set as many classes as we can, but they
must be postmarked by the 4th, so please hurry!

1.        Austin Healey 100-4
2.        Austin Healey 100-6
3.      Austin Healey 3000
4.        Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite
5.        Jaguar
6.      Jaguar E-Type
7.        Jensen Healey
8.        Lotus
9.        MG TD
10.      MG TF
11.      MGA
12.     MGB - 1962 - 1974
13.    MGB - 1974 1/2 - 1980
14.     New Mini
15.    Vintage Mini
16.     Morgan
17.     Morris Minor
18.     Triumph TR-2 & TR-3
19.    Triumph TR-3A & TR-3B
20.     Triumph TR-4 & TR-250
21.     Triumph TR-6
22.    Triumph TR-7 & TR-8
23.     Triumph Spitfire
24.     Sprite/Midget
25.     British Specialty
26.     British Specialty - Roadster
27.     Winner's Circle - (2004 First Place Show Cars)

Several trophy classes are one car away from being split into their own class:
     Jensen Interceptor
     MG Midget
     AH Sprite
     Jaguar XJ6
     Triumph TR-7
     Triumph TR-250
     Sunbeam
     Triumph

Last year we had 32 trophy classes and just under 250 cars with about
100 cars showing up the day of the event.  Other classes that we have
had in years past, but that have one or no pre-registered vehicles
this year include:
     Land Rover
     Triumph GT-6
     MGC
     MGB-GT
     Triumph Sport 6/Herald
     Triumph TR-8
     Sunbeam Alpine
     Sunbeam Tiger
     DeLorean
     Austin

Why not save $10 by pre-registering for $20 and help secure a trophy
class in the process?  Go to our web site now to download the flyer
or to find the link to pay on-line.  Mail in your information by May
4th and wait for all the fun on May 22nd!  This will be another great
All British meet and we look forward to your attendance.

Thank you again for your support of this great event!

Jerry Costanzo
Dixon Chairman
United British Sports Car Club
http://www.ubscc.org