My TR4 Sold

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My TR4 Sold
From: "Brian Sanborn" <brian.sanborn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:29:37 -0400
Hi Guys,

After less than a week on the VTR Classifieds... I can report that my TR4
sold last Sunday to the first person to look at it for the asking price of
$19,500.  He also bought most of my best spare parts for another $1,000.
He picked up the car today.  I am now officially sans TR.

This should be a good piece of news for TR4 owners.  The value of TR4s are
rising.  I car like mine might have gotten $14,000 on good day back in
1999-2000.  TR4s have always been the forgotten car between the TR3 and
TR6.  When I first joined the List in 1998,  there was very little TR4
traffic and I had to read all the TR3/TR6 traffic for TR4 info.   I have
noticed a change over the last couple of years as the TR4 message traffic
has increased dramatically.

I will keep my restoration website up on the web.  I will be signing off
the list in about 24 hours.   Some of you, I have meet face-to-face...
others are just an email address and a name.   This list is truly a
community.  I have gotten invaluable help, parts, sympathy and solutions to
my TR problems...  and good conversation.

I will you miss you guys and the daily deluge very much.
Brian Sanborn
Groton, MA
brian.sanborn@charter.net
978-448-2651