TR3A radiator R & R

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A radiator R & R
From: "John A. Wise" <JohnWise@alumni.pitt.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:46:52 -0700
Well as summer has arrived here Phoenix, I have finally decided it is
time to R&R the radiator.  I have decided against a custom aluminum
one, rather going with  a re-coring of my current radiator.   I will
be eliminating the the crank hole & going with higher density copper
core.

I found a good  local radiator shop recommended by a colleague who
loves putting the biggest engine that will fit in  a wide variety of
cars (including an MGB).

I have a new fan (yellow) fan and shroud to be included in the
process & will reuse the 12" pusher electric fan.

I have read the workshop manual and will do the removal this weekend.

Any words of wisdom on the R&R process??

Thanks

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE

5483 W Potter Dr