really clever tool set

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: really clever tool set
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:29:20 -0400
We had a visit here at work the other day from a fellow who owns a
tool company. He runs Visor Performance and is launching a tool set
which is really useful. Have a look at the Delta Driver at
http://www.visorperformance.com. We got to handle the tools and were
genuinely impressed with the quality and versatility of the set. It's
a modular set of tools that can be assembled to get into the oddest
and most inaccessible spots, such as some of the experimental
equipment we have here in the Lab. From what I understand, there is a
run of sets which will be available next month. It's on my wish list.

LBC content: the fellow has a Bugeye and his wife has a Mini. We got
talking. :-)
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (28 year owner)