1954 Austin Princess Limo

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: 1954 Austin Princess Limo
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:47:54 -0700
Hi Listers ... I  am sure there must be someone who can help...

We have a 1954 Austin Princess Limo that was bought out of California
about 3 years ago. We are trying to research the vehicle's history
and we are not sure how to go about doing so,  What we are searching
for is is everything from the time the vehicle was built , who
originally owned it, how many were built, and how it ended up in
California.   The Vin # on our vehicle is DM410312  and the original
plate number on it is 804AMP(I am assuming this is the original
British plate?) and a California plate# 3EUR231 that expired in march
of 1997.  Can you help me out here or at least point me in the right
direction to try to get this information for this car?

Thanks for your help
Dana Liedka
303-525-7258
dliedka1@aol.com