Bumper Overriders

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bumper Overriders
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 15:15:52 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

Well, I've had my '71 GT6 for half a year now and am loving it. Thanks to my
friend who introduced me to LBCs.

Anyway, I didn't fully realize it at the time, but I really don't like the
rubber bumber overriders on the Mk3. The Mk1 or even the Mk2 overriders are
much more elegant. Now my question. Has anyone replace the rubber overriders
with anything else, and if so with what? The thing that got me thinking was a
pair of chrome overriders for the Mini that are listed on eBay. I though maybe
I could adapt something like that to fit the GT6. Anyone been down that road
and have any advice?

Thanks.

Cameron
'71 GT6