RE: Bumper Overriders

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, "'Cameron Rooke'" <beaker211@rogers.com>,
Subject: RE: Bumper Overriders
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 15:19:13 -0700
Actually, if you were creative, you could fabricate some replacements
out of mild steel and have them chromed.  I did something similar with
Tiny Tim as I am converting him from Autocross racer to Street Rod.
Only in my case, there is no blade, so I took a piece of thick wall 1"
square tubing and bent it in to a slight "V" shape and welded it between
the two hinge covers I fabricated.  It cost me $75 to have the whole
thing chromed.  Looks pretty good if I do say so, myself.

I'll provide photos once the project is finished.

Joe