RE: TR6 brake servo

To: <asesso@aol.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 brake servo
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:27:56 -0700
I had the same concerns and I sent mine to Partco for rebuilding, quick turn
around and not as expensive as I thought it might be!

Talk to Gary I think. (513) 471-9723, 1494 State Ave. Cincinnati, OH
45204-1758

As always, NFI and YMMV!

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250 (goes to the body shop today!)
Scottsdale, AZ