Timing cover screws

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timing cover screws
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:15:27 -0700
<Does anyone have, or know of a source for the 5 slotted screws used
on the TR6 timing cover. They're 5/16 24 by 1/2" I believe. TRF
supplies hex head bolts and Moss supplies Phillips head screws. I know
its trivial, but just looking for originality. Thanks for any help.>

I want to thank the list for input on these screws for TR6 timing cover
attachment.  We had been supplying functional screws, but not the
correct ones.  Because of this thread, I have corrected our listing and
we will soon have in stock the correct pan head, slotted screws (3/8
length) and we currently do have stock of the correct fully threaded hex
bolt - we had been supplying a partially threaded bolt and a posi-drive
set screw.
If you let your suppliers know of these problems, we can sometimes fix
them...

Again thanks..

Peter Arakelian
Purchasing Agent