TR6 or Grandkids... hmmm

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 or Grandkids... hmmm
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:31:27 -0400
My son and his wife are career Air Force Officers who have been stationed
all over the world. It's rare that they get back home (we usually travel to
visit them) but this week they came East (Connecticut) and stayed with us.
Today I got to watch my son and his wife drive off in the TR6 for a well
deserved night away alone. I'm not sure which is more terrifying...........
seeing the TR6 leave without me or having to care for a 4 year old and a 6
month old!! The "kids" called tonight to tell us that they were having a
great time and that at all the stop lights they get compliments on the car.
Well... my wife and I got to take the grandkids for the day and we got
nothing but compliments on them!  Tomorrow the Triumph will be back in the
garage and on Monday my son and his family will fly back to
California........... Damn.......... I'd trade the Triumph for the grandkids
in a heartbeat. Being a grandparent beats the heck out of being a parent any
day. Those of you who are grandparents know exactly what I mean.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
HYPERLINK "http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/"http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org