RE: 'leak

To: "j randolph sandner" <sandner@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: 'leak
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:37:33 -0500
Randy,

Does your battery go low if left disconnected. If not it won't matter what
terminal you choose.  But if it does, there is internal resistance in the
battery and the switch won't help. I'm sure there is no dirt or electrolyte
film on your battery, but you might want to make sure it is clean.

Greg Gelhar
1980 TR8
1973 TR6
Osseo, MN