Re: TR6 engine rebuild needed

To: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 engine rebuild needed
From: Jim Barbuscia <jimbar@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:28:13 -0700
I had a local machine shop do the bore job (included hot tanking and
core plugs), crank grind and flywheel resurface for $500. Parts I bought
were bearings, pistons (complete), tappets and push rods, timing chain,
sprokets, tensioner, seals, gaskets, clutch and gunst bearing, new bolts
& nuts, oil pump (3 of'em and all of them were out of spec.) and other
"stuff" ..... did the assy work myself and came in at about $1200. This
did not include the head.

-jimb