RE: TR3A door removal

To: "charles dubois" <duboistr3@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: TR3A door removal
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 20:37:29 -0400
Charles,
I have had very good luck with an impact screwdriver.  I got one many years
ago from JC Whitney and it is still working.  Just used it a couple of
months ago on an old MGB.  Very handy and easy to use.  Don't know current
prices but should go for less than $20.  The trick is to get all of the
screws a little loose before taking any out.  That will keep the weight of
the door on the hinge and not on a particular screw.
Pete