Re: No Good Deed...

To: AMfoto1@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No Good Deed...
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 18:15:10 -0700
Thanks ...
        I forgot to mention the 4x4 Spitfire to Joe Curry ... I guess
he is right ... they get "no respect"  but this one ... would ...
first of all you need a ladder to get in ... second it had some kind
of V6, 8?? that looked particularly nasty, and finally a message on
the gas tank read " You don't even want to TRY and follow me"
        My favorite car for the last couple of years is a UN-restored
Healy-Silverstone, or is that Silverstone-Healy??  Anyway a great car
that has been lovingly cared for for many, many years,  yeah it has a
few bumps, dings and scratches, but for most of its life it was a
true Race Car, a miracle that it survived at all...
        And yes there is a class for British Hot Rods ... we call it
British Specialty Cars, and break it into open and closed cars..
        Glad you enjoyed the show.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L