RE: VTR "ET All"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR "ET All"
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:49:18 -0700
> However, I am also a member of NCTA, TRA, VTR, 6-PACK and TR8CCA.
>  Therefore,
> any members only website requirements would have no effect on me.
>  You see,
> my support of the clubs would come first!

I'm not sure I understand this, Darrell ... are you saying that because the
issue doesn't affect you personally, that you don't care what happens to
non-members when they visit the VTR website ?

> We all need to come
> together as a Triumph Community and move forward. That would
> require that we are members.

Also having a hard time understanding this ... why do we have to be members
of anything beyond the Triumph Community, to "come together as a Triumph
Community" ?  Surely you aren't suggesting that one must be a member of VTR
to be counted as a member of the Triumph community ?

> It would be a tremendous accomplishment to create one
> Club for all Triumphs.

I thought VTR *was* a club "for all Triumphs" ?  Or do you mean there should
be only one club ?

Randal
- lost track of which ones I'm paid up with at the moment, should be at
least TRSC, SCTOA, TSC, TRA.  Was planning to re-up with VTR in a couple of
months, but ...