Forward: GT6 Mk3 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forward: GT6 Mk3 for sale
From: lists@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:25:05 -0600
For some reason this was sent to me rather than triumphs@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: <fmags@cox.net>
     Subject: GT6 Mk3 for sale
     Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:48:24 -0500

Hello all,

I have very reluctantly decided to put my GT6 up for sale.  I am the 3rd
owner and have had the car for 21 years.  It is a 1972 GT6 Mk3 with
overdrive.  It is in very good condition, and completely stock.  It has
87,000 miles and I have all service reciepts back to around 20,000 miles. It
is burgundy with a black interior.  It has no rust.  About 2 years ago, I
had the seats reupholstered and new foam installed, installed new carpet,
new shocks, and had the original seat belts rebuilt with new webbing and all
original hardware by the original manufacturer (Britax) in England.  I am
including a custom made car cover and a factory workshop manual.  It is not
a show car but an original in very nice condition.  I am located in Wichita,
Kansas.  Let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures and would
be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Frank Magnusson
Wichita, KS