Re: Spitfires/VTR/clubs

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfires/VTR/clubs
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:25:24 -0700
You guys keep picking at each other more and more for less and less. No
wonder a friend of mine who recently decided to get into sports cars
decided that the Triumph scene was not for him and purchased a 912.

Maybe I should try to find some peace as well.  Anyone want to trade a
246GTS for a TR3A?  I'll throw in an extra cylinder head & a number of
spares.

Shame no one on this list seems to have anything in common beyond
wanting to pick at each other to create divisions.

There is a motto for one of the motorcycle groups that this group could
adapt:

"Live to flame, Flame to live"