Re: Parts Cleaning Solvent suggestions

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaning Solvent suggestions
From: Jim Barbuscia <jimbar@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:16:22 -0700
As an owner of a parts washer myself I can tell you from experience,
IMHO get a service company who will cycle out your washer once a month
or so. It's much easier than disposing of the solution your self. Or
better yet buy a sand blasting cabinet and use that for 90% of what you
would be doing in the washer.
-jimb
'76 TR6