No VTR For Me

To: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No VTR For Me
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:19:23 -0700
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work I Go ......

The wife got tired of me hanging around the house, working on the car,
emailing you folks, playing golf, and made me go back to work. I'm
bummed. But at least it's only 1 mile there and back, no freeways, and
my boss is an ex-GT6 racer. Could be worse I guess.

Anyway, I now have to cancel my reservations for VTR. The car is ready,
hotels reserved, credit cards empty. But the company won't let me go for
two weeks being a newbie and all. Maybe next time VTR gets close to the
west again I'll go. Thank goodness there's TFest.

In the mean time,  my hotel reservation is for  Monday-Thursday at the
Clocktower, with a  Friday stay around the corner at the Baymont. If
anybody needs one you'll need to call pretty soon.

Johnnie - depressed in San Diego
'67 TR4A