New Steering Rack - What's Next?

To: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Steering Rack - What's Next?
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 19:19:31 -0700
Oh my! I just installed the new steering rack fromVicky Brit. It was
new, made in Argentina, had a different adjust cap nut, but went in
perfectly. I have the aluminum hard mount rack kit so grounding for the
horn wasn't an issue. After turning a few corners I can really tell the
difference. The steering is a little more "stiff" but it tracks right on
the money. Freeway driving is wonderful. Littlebumps used to to jar the
steering wheel, now they're nothing.

I have stock shocks in front, but uprated springs and poly bushings.
Should I go to Koni's?

No, I don't have Shipwrights disease!

Johnnie
'67 TR4A