Engine / box /clutch Q

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine / box /clutch Q
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:56:42 +0100
I am (and I can hardly believe it myself) just about ready to
re-unite the engine and box with the rest of the car. With the front
nose /bib off the car, does it make more sense to install the engine
and box as one unit or is it still necessary to fit the box with the
engine in-situ. While I am here, any advise on fitting new trunnions
to the clutch fork also does the fork itself generally remain
serviceable or should I take the opportuinity to replace it now.
Thanks in advance
John
--
John Gillis