source for 'gator vinyl needed, no list content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: source for 'gator vinyl needed, no list content
From: "Paradise Music" <paradise.71@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 00:55:41 GMT
Hello again, listers.  You folks have helped me so much in the past with my
TR6, I'm going to try y'all on something else.  I've never seen a bunch of
folks w/as much knowledge of things as there are on this list, so here goes:
  I have an old Silvertone Twin 12 guitar amp that the cabinet is getting
pretty ratty on, I want to take the head and speakers out of there and build a
new cabinet for it.  I would very much like to cover this new cabinet w/a
burgandy alligator hide vinyl.  Here comes the pitch: does anyone have a yard
or two of this lying around, or do you know of anywhere I can get some?  I
would pay up to $50 per yd, for this, as I only need one yard, but the only
source I have found for this is a place in Fla, and they're asking $110.00
wholesale for it!  While their product looks good, my budget can't swing that.
  Thanks in advance for any help.  As usual, y'all are the most helpful folks I
know!
Bryan C. Loy