TR6 Top installation

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Top installation
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:40:32 -0500
To All,

I am in the process of replacing the convertible top on my '73 TR6. I'm
following the instructions from the maintenance pages at VTR.org. So far, it is
coming out very well. I have put some pictures up at www.gelhar.com/ggelhar I
have some questions. First,   which is the front edge on the front rail rubber
seal? There is a long and short lip to this seal. Second,  the new windows are
very clear. I would like to hear what you all recommend to keep them nice. Is
there any product I could use to pre-treat them with to slow the aging process?
Any advice is willingly accepted.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8