RE: TR6, Seats. Difference L to R??

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <dkspence@telus.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6, Seats. Difference L to R??
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:45:18 -0400
Dave,
My bad.... I paraphrased, figuring people would go to the link and read what
VB wrote in their instructions. What they actually start out saying right up
front is: "separate the left and right hand seat foams AND SEAT COVERS as
they are slightly different". One difference is the hole for the release
handle but if the foam is different, wouldn't it follow that the covers are
different to correctly fit the foam? You probably can mix them up but the
quality of fit may not be the best. I also seem to recall that the left and
right seat frames are slightly different too....but it's been many years
since I did this and the "senior moments" are coming more frequently now :-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org