Re: TR6, Seats. Difference L to R??

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, dkspence@telus.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6, Seats. Difference L to R??
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:58:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/2005 7:31:48 AM Central Standard Time,
75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org writes:
> I found a difference when I re-did my 75 seats and according to the Vicky
> Brit instruction manual, they tell you to "separate the left and right hand
> seat foams as they are slightly different". About 8 years ago, I posted
> their whole instruction manual here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/how.htm
> If they still publish this manual, call them and ask for it....it used to be
> free.

This says the seat foams are different.  But the original post was about
fitting a right hand cover to a left hand seat.  In a perfect world one would
find
a left hand seat cover to recover a left hand seat but since a right was
located the question was will it fit a left hand seat.  And I believe it will.

Dave