Re: Hydraulic line flaring kits

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic line flaring kits
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 05:36:32 -0700
Jeff I have that kit and used it to replace all the hard tubing on my
Land Rover.  The kit works fine per directions.  Best to make some
practice flairs first to get used to it.  The trick is making sure the
tubing is tightly clamped so it doesn't slip while making the flair.

My TR's brake lines are stainless steel & I had those tubes flared at a shop