California Melee

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: California Melee
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:22:03 -0700
oh oh --sounds like you've been in the house too long --Are you going on
the California Melee???--8 weeks away. ( www.californiamelee.org ) 2500
miles-if you drive from LA . The stag would be the lap of luxury. I think I
have found my oil leak ( well a friend at carnight found it) (
www.carnight.org)---the *#$&%^#^%&$ oil filter- I bought a bunch of
purolators a while ago and always blamed it on the _____fill in the blank.
I remembered having to really crank on the filter to stop the "seal " leak
this last time. That crushed the can a bit and sealed the leak for a couple
of months. The split was by the flutes in the end of the can . I have only
just changed it but it seems dry down there now. All the things I fixed
because they were" leaking" oil . All better now
Mike TR2inLA