RE: tr4 glove box install

To: "Mark Vaden" <markvaden@gmail.com>, "TR" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tr4 glove box install
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:42:11 -0700
Mark,

If it is like the TR3 and the TR250, the glove box edges go on the outside
of the metal edges of the dash. In that way you can install the screws that
hold it to the dash, through glove box material from inside the glove box.

If that isn't clear, come back to me.

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L
TR web site: http://www.triumphowners.com/647
(Coming home from the body shop Saturday!!)
Scottsdale, AZ