Re: banned?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: banned?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:14:05 -0400
I am not receiving email from this list unless an individual emails me.  NO
TRIUMPH INFO, NADA.    What should I do?  For about 5 days now, I've not
received my digest version.  On about the third day, I wrote the list and two
people responded, but only the person who emailed me personally got thru.
My ISP doesn't know why this has happened and they suggest that people write
me, and tell me exactly what your seeing.  Will somebody please do this?
Thanks,
Paul Dorsey (Triumph withdrawals are painful!)