Re: TR250 seats

To: jimbpps@cox.net
Subject: Re: TR250 seats
From: stantr6@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:40:12 +0000
Jim,
I don't know how 250 seats compare to TR6 seats, but....
I got the instructions from Vicky Britt long before I purchased the interior
kit.
Just call 'em and they will send a booklet to you.  For the '6, there are
clips, not hog rings, that hold the material on the frame; check with TRF,
maybe there is a hardware set you need.

I do recall one tip I learned and used - I placed the thin plastic bag that dry
cleaners use over the seat back before pulling the back cover down over it - it
slides smoother (not easy, just smoother).  Once the cover is in place, the
plastic can be pulled apart and out in pieces.

The SciFi channel has one of their 30 second self-advertisements featuring two
wrestlers that partially merge together while wresteling - that reminds me of
my time getting the upholstery on !

Hope this helps.
Stan