Triumphest 2005 - Autocross is on!! Plus more on latest

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphest 2005 - Autocross is on!! Plus more on latest
From: "tidbinbilla" <tidbinbilla@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:08:58 -0700
After months of negotiations, we just got approval from Qualcomm Stadium to
use their parking lot for an autocross on Friday, October 7th.  There are over
700,000 sq  feet of surface we can use in setting up a course with the help of
the local SCCA.

The Coronado Speed Festival is back on.  Chrysler dropped sponsorship but the
event just got picked up as part of Fleet Week, the U.S. Navy celebration
which takes place that week.  As part of this event, we will be caravanning
over to the Festival for a reserved spot as the featured marque in the Car
Corral which contains about 500 - 700 vintage and classic cars.

Also, due to certain legal matters we have modified the raffle grand prize.
It still is a primarily designed as a trip for two to England but now it takes
the form of a $2500  voucher with the sponsoring travel agency.

Look to our website for more details that will be posted later this week.
clubs.hemmings.com/sandiegotriumph

Thanks,

David Stauffacher
Truimphest 2005 Committee