Right front Fender needed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Right front Fender needed
From: TRsick@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:39:45 EDT
Hi All:
    I'm looking for a reasonable priced used right  front fender for my 76
TR6. Realizing shipping is a hassle & costly. I would  even consider a fender
from early cars as I can fill & move the bumper  mounting hole.
    It can also have the usual rust in the bottom  rocker area, as my current
fender is good on the bottom & I could make a  good one out of two with a
little mig welding..
    The reason I need one, it was hit when parked &  they crushed the fender.
New ones are priced crazy!
Thanks
Bob
PS: I would even consider doing some Powder Coating of your parts in
exchange for the fender.
_www.capecodbritishcarclub.org_ (http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org)
_www.capecodpowdercoating.com_ (http://www.capecodpowdercoating.com)