RE: Little Bavarian Car?

To: "'Steinman, Bill'" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>,
Subject: RE: Little Bavarian Car?
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:28:38 +0100

Hi Bill,
The same thing crossed my mind yesterday. I had business with different
suppliers on both north and south sides of London, so I spent some time on
the road around the capital. Plenty of modern exotics, then I noticed the
unmistakeable shape of an E-type roadster under a cover in the small
courtyard at the front of a house. Best one was the beautiful Aston Martin
DB4 parked at the side of the road amongst the more mundane cars. I wouldn't
want to do that round here.....
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics