RE: not specifically triumph, but vintage related

To: owner-triumph@autox.team.net, TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: not specifically triumph, but vintage related
From: Tim Cheatham <tcheat2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:05:49 -0700 (PDT)
This was certainly a tragedy.  When I first read the
news reports, I thought that the other driver must
have really been speeding.

It turns out that the Volvo driver works for one of my
 best friends.  According to my friend the Volvo
sustained little damage and the airbags didn't deploy.
   Despite any news reports, the Volvo driver didn't
run a stop sign.  My friend reports that there is some
indication that the Duesenberg driver may have jerked
the wheel and run off the road in an attempt to avoid
the Volvo.  The Volvo driver is supposedly a great
kid, 25 years old, and is completely distraught over
the accident.

Not sure what really happened (other than a terrible
tragedy), but it may not be as simple as some of the
news reports would have us believe.

Regards,

Tim