RE: not specifically triumph, but vintage related

To: <owner-triumph@autox.team.net>, "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: not specifically triumph, but vintage related
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:24:43 -0400
Oh my goodness.  Do you know how fast the Volvo must have been going to
flip at 1929 Duesenberg multiple times?  Depending on body style, the
car could approach two U.S. tons.  The real story is that the jerk in
the Volvo was clearly going at an outrageous rate of speed, and would
certainly have greviously injured (if not killed) someone in a modern
car.  Simply outrageous.  Send that SOB to jail for a very long time.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.