Re: Aon insurance denial.

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Aon insurance denial.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 06:44:01 -0700
My attept to insure with Aon was specifically because of the
Agreed Value part of their insurance.  However, like most ins.
companies I never saw a policy so I can't say for sure that their
Agreed Value is legitimate. Haggerty limits milage and only does
stated value.

I will try to add the TR to my Libeerty Mutual policy.  I just
changed to them last month and had a claim the same week I
changed.  I got rear ended in my T-bird.  The property damage was
settled right away with an estimate from a credible shop in my
home town.
--
        Best regards,
        Tom