Re: [TR] Re: Speaking of TR3 values...

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Speaking of TR3 values...
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:43:36 EST
In a message dated 3/14/2006 3:27:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zoboherald@aol.com writes:

As  others have mentioned or hinted at, the only thing that really makes
a  TR3B "special" in terms of value (IMO) is a matching-numbers car.
Otherwise, it's just a nice late TR3[A]!  :-)

Andy,
I agree and if they ever start checking gearbox numbers TR3B TCF 2645 L is
in trouble too since it is now a LO.  Hey I have the matching gearbox
downstairs if anyone is that anal.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org