Re: [TR] Re: Speaking of TR3 values...

To: jerryvv@alltel.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Speaking of TR3 values...
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:53:33 EST
In a message dated 3/14/2006 7:06:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jerryvv@alltel.net writes:

An  argument can be made that the OD was added as a Dealer installed  option
sometime after initial build. However it should be to the as  supplied case's
commission number.

Yes Jerry,
That would be Plan B if I ever really want to get anal.  Are you
volunteering to switch cases for me?  After all the TR3B OD box in there  right
now is
the one you rebuilt for Dale years ago.  Too bad we never  anticipated this
snag
or you could have switched the cases no sweat,  right?  Hey you never know
before I am done the TR3B will get a final and  total restoration but right now
I am driving it.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org