Re: [TR] Options for adding a third brake light on a TR4

To: ahwahnee@cybertrails.com, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Options for adding a third brake light on a TR4
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 06:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
Relatively speaking, just about any other vehicle on the road (short of a
Miata) is an SUV compared to our LBCs!   And I seriously doubt a third (or
fourth or fifth for that matter) brake light will prevent anyone from rear
ending you if they are driving while distracted, whether they are driving a
Honda Civic or a Hummer.

  -Greg H