[TR] wiring harness laughs chapter 2

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] wiring harness laughs chapter 2
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:22:42 -0400
Poor Randall :o( Boy I do feel sorry for you trying to help me out with mess.
I could blame Lucas electrics, Randall and everyone else trying to help this
mentally deficient electrician. Wellllll..........., I was at it again today.
So I decided to check continuity (nice word) within switches. Turned out I was
not getting power to the blue wire on the main headlight switch. Found the
problem. Sooooooooooo I go and get an NOS Lucas switch that I just happen to
have. I was getting ready to change it out and decided to look at this poor
a-- Lucas switch. (The other is NOS also) and low and behold something strange
about this one. It has a twist knob and pulls to a second position. WOW, mine
must be another switch for maybe a Datsun or something. Just for grins, I
decided to twist my switch in the car. And guess what? Would love to point the
finger at DPO but I guess I'll just drop the "P" in DPO. Don't have it all
sorted out yet, but I have headlights and 1 rear flasher light. :o), :o)

===     http://www.vtr.org