Re: [TR] wiring harness laughs chapter 2

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] wiring harness laughs chapter 2
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:50:33 -0400
Exactly, and as a thought for the rest of us who never owned or drove these
at night, when I am done I will explain what is suppose to happen. For
example, do the flashers (little lights) come on when you pull to the first
position.Or do they come on when you activate the blinker switch. My fronts
come on with the fist position but not the rears. The one rear comes on when
the blinker switch is activated by appears dim (like me) as if not grounded.