Re: [TR] TR3A Vacuum Advance Connection

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Vacuum Advance Connection
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:45:01 -0700
Hi Terry,
        I  would first remove the  "flat bolt" and then you should be
able to see where the vacuum line attaches  ... not sure about 59,
but my 57 has a solid copper? brass? line with a very small
compression fitting that screws into the bottom of the front carb.
Always a pain in the ass trying to remove or replace it as the wrench
size is "unknown", I use a small adjustable  one,  to do the job ...
slowly ... :-[

Good  Luck

--
Bill  Pugh