Re: [TR] Restoration Shop for Triumph. TRIUMPH RESCUE!

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Restoration Shop for Triumph. TRIUMPH RESCUE!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:47:47 EDT
In a message dated 7/3/2006 9:29:17 PM Central Standard Time,
75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org writes:

> Joe,
> Properly loaded? Hmmmmm ... You or the car on a trailer?!  LOL
>
> Bob Danielson
> 1975 TR6
> http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org

OK Bob!...I asked for that.  I DO try to be more moderate about some things.
And some things that I am more moderate about are part of the aging process. I
am quite happy to be part of this life cycle...the alternative is deadly.

Joe

===     http://www.vtr.org